Inside Project Delivery Consultant
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that provides innovative hyper-converged infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions for Data Center, DevOps and Desktop transformation. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. Named 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Position: Inside Project Delivery Coordinator
Successful candidate will be able to manage delivery of professional services and manage revenue. This candidate will be skilled in getting the best out of the project team members, by effectively driving schedule, scope, and budget. The right candidate will be a self-starter, has previous experience in working with international teams and willing to go the extra mile in meeting client satisfaction and project success.
- Assist in definition of project success criteria and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and desired quality
- Work with resourcing to schedule & allocate consultants or partners
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage the project scope, project schedule, project changes, project costs and project closeout using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all internal and partner stakeholders
- Run client facing project status meetings as required
- Develop client project status reports as required and on regular intervals
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Collaborate with project managers worldwide to improve PM efficiency
- Foster relationships with clients enabling future account sales
- Familiarity with multiple project dashboard creation and presentation to all levels of stakeholders and management a plus
- Manage Customer satisfaction by ensuring world class project delivery
- Four-year degree or combination of education and relevant work experience
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project planning tools
- PMP / PRINCE II certification a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile project management, a plus
- Experience using change management processes for dynamic professional services projects
- External customer-facing management experience a plus (including partners)
- Internal customer relationship management experience (i.e. sales, pre-sales, advisory services) a plus
- Experience managing multiple clients in parallel a plus
- Working knowledge with tools like NetSuite and Salesforce a plus
- Willing to work in shift covering US region
Qualifications and Experience:
- One-year experience managing projects and / or course work for project management
- Experience with IT infrastructure projects
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.