Digital Marketing Manager, EMEA
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The successful candidate will have a strong analytical and commercial mind-set, experienced in working with large data sets and an eye for detail. We work in a fast-moving environment, so you must be flexible in your approach to work and not afraid of change. The role requires responsibility of results within digital campaigns, so you will have ambition and determination to hit KPIs.
As this role is a brand-new position, we expect the person to be self-motivated, hands-on and eager to develop themselves and the role within the growing marketing team. We expect the person to be full of ideas and relishes a challenge.
Reporting to the Director EMEA Marketing Programmes, you will have a digital marketing background with a strong understanding and experience of increasing organic and paid reach in marketing campaigns to optimise conversion.
- Manage, customize and optimize the local EMEA websites in full alignment with WW messaging and layout; nutanix.de ; www.nutanix.fr, www.nutanix.it and further new sites.
- Support content translation workflows via Qordoba platform.
- Manage PAN EMEA Translation agency.
- Update content to reflect current SEO trends in UK, France, Germany and Italy.
- Use search engine optimization techniques to improve rankings and implement local search engine marketing campaigns.
- Monitor online local traffic and manage conversion rate optimization.
- Measure results through web and marketing analytics tools.
- Debug local pages and fix broken links or images.
- Work with the Global web team to develop a paid media strategy and activity plan that drives acquisition growth across multiple products according to budgets and return on investment targets.
- Working with the EMEA marketing team to increase reach of marketing campaigns across the network of sites.
- Build and manage PPC/SEO campaigns across search engine partners.
- Build and manage Advertising campaigns across advertising partners.
- Analyse and optimise activity on a constant basis according to business KPIs.
- Be responsible for weekly reporting to business stakeholders.
- Own and develop a robust cross-channel testing strategy to maximise performance.
- Intermediate level in Photoshop and similar tools.
- Strong written and communication skills in English.
- Strong written and communication skills in German and/or French would be an advantage.
- Experience with Google Analytics and similar web analytics tools.
- Eye for usability in the presentation of visual and written content.
- Passion to improve skills in web design and marketing.
- Deep understanding of programmatic media buying and display marketing.
- Experience with paid social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Extensive search/PPC experience.
- Strong analytics background and ability to critically analyze and leverage performance data to measure and optimize campaign performance.
- Thorough understanding of marketing automation and CRM systems (Marketo and Salesforce.com preferred).
- Experience with strategy development to drive relevant traffic to the company web properties.
- Skilled in audience segmentation and persona targeting.
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud a huge plus.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.