Talent Advisor - Germany (Contractor) (m/f/d)
What You Will Be Doing:
- Engaging talent and leading the hiring process from end-to-end within the German Sales teams. With a particular focus on providing an extraordinary candidate experience
- Work with hiring managers to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs
- Identify potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, leveraging group research, candidate referrals, and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
- Call, screen, and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with Nutanix and it has to offer the Industry's top talent
- Lead recruiting initiatives from the beginning to the end of the hiring cycle including successfully pre-and post-closing candidates on opportunities with Nutanix
- Report on recruitment metrics from Jobvite and Excel based reports
- Partnering strategically with hiring managers to build diverse teams and identify specific skillset deficits within their department
- Actively participating and working with the Germany team to develop, implement, and execute recruiting strategies
- Building relationships with Field Sales teams with leaders and interviewers at various levels internally
- Serving as an advisor and partner to provide healthy and meaningful pipelines of stellar candidates
- Growing Nutanix’s brand before, during, and after recruitment; you will help us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline
- Working hand-in-hand with cross-functional teams, such as Hiring Managers, PBPs, Compensation and FP&A teams
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience for Sales within the tech sector, bonus points if you have recruited for a variety of departments
- Passion for Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, and Belonging and you know that your role in Recruitment is imperative to building great teams
- Demonstrable experience recruiting for a very fast-paced, high-growth cloud software company where you’ve had to juggle different priorities
- High organizational skills and attention-to-detail, and the ability to effortlessly handle multiple reqs without dropping the ball
- Strong business acumen with the ability to listen, ask smart questions, and think three steps ahead, and negotiate like a pro
- Ability to effectively articulate Nutanix’s values and story to candidates
- Experience collaborating with and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Working knowledge of ATS tools (Jobvite experience is a bonus!)
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.