Sr. Manager of Customer Excellence ABM
Reporting to the Sr Director, Enterprise Marketing, this Senior Account Based Marketing (ABM) role will support our Global Enterprise sales & marketing teams by strategizing, planning and executing on ABM programs. This includes working closely with our Corporate & Field Marketing teams to develop compelling high-touch, high-value programs, building campaign assets and sales enablement tools, training the field marketing team, and leading the charge on executing and writing multi-channel ABM campaigns primarily 1:few & 1: many.
To be successful, the candidate must have previous ABM experience, strong project management skills, work with a sense of urgency, be an excellent storyteller and have the ability to build trust with our internal experts and partner closely with our field marketing teams to ensure we execute ABM best practices globally.
- Take ownership of ABM programs: planning, organizing, and management of the internal & external resources required, hitting key deadlines to ensure successful launch. Program elements will include, but is not limited to: creative themes, messaging, contact research and list building, high-value offers, digital ad strategy, direct mail and gifting, emails, landing pages, content, sales templates & tools,
- Develop multiple ABM strategies for 1:1 account targeting, 1: few programs, and 1:Many tactics designed to generate response and assist sales in penetrating global accounts.
- Work closely with marketing operations to configure systems, create & test program assets, provide sales alerts and ensure rep visibility, build a measurement plan, and compile data and report on performance by channel, tactic, offer, message, etc.
- Full Funnel Account Journeys for Key accounts - Digital Journeys
Knowledge & Skills:
- Account-based marketing (ABM) experience and knowledge of ABM best practices.
- Successful track record of developing and managing ABM Campaigns strategy, & execution
- Experience developing new content, assets, videos, high-value offers, and sales tools to be used to generate responses from key targets
- Data-driven, continuous learning mindset, with an interest in testing, measurement, and ongoing optimization.
- Proficient with Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase including data manipulation, building campaigns, tracking, measurement, and reporting
- Experience with ABM tools and tactics is critical, such as: targeted digital ads, direct mail and gifting automation, analytics and reporting, data enrichment, and account intelligence, website personalization, high-value offers, experience events, etc.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.