Inside Account Executive - Catalan-Speaker (Barcelona-based) - Catalonia/Northern Spain
We are looking for an Inside Account Executive to drive our technology and super-serve our customers. If you have a passion for technology and an interest in how it can impact large businesses; we want to talk with you.
You'll drive the entire sales process from start to finish, including opportunity identification, introductory meetings, product demonstration and evaluation, customer Q&A, as well as negotiation and closing.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
Together, we will create the next iconic technology company and do extraordinary things. So, if you are ready to do your best work and grow your career, come and join us!
About the team
Nutanix EMEA Inside Sales team is responsible for accelerating revenue growth. This team is exposed to supporting functions like sales, marketing, channel and support within the organization as well as Nutanix customers, partners, distributors and alliances. This team of 100+ individuals is spread over the different hubs in EMEA, and consist of Sales Development Representatives, Inside Account Executives, Inside Channel Sales Managers and Customer Success Representatives. The teams’ unique vibe comes from the constant creativity, innovation and focus on how we can better serve our customers every time. The EMEA Inside Sales team is a talent pool for other functions in the company, it is the ideal opportunity to get to know the Nutanix portfolio and accelerate your career.
- Attain a minimum of 100% of assigned revenue goal by managing existing customers and new accounts.
- Maintains the established standards for the minimum number of contacts.
- Able to uncover needs, offer appropriate solutions, negotiate price and close accounts.
- Delivers value propositions, handles objections, & records statistics on each call in SFDC.
- Build and manage a detailed plan to maintain a pipeline that is 5x assigned quota to meet or exceed assigned quarterly quota.
- Focus on opening new logos on a defined territory.
- Check-in regularly with existing customers to position new products and use cases.
- Will conduct online product demonstrations as needed.
- Submit accurate forecasts on time.
- Maintain accurate and up to date pipeline in Salesforce.
- Be able to discuss next steps in the sales cycle at all times.
- Ability to demonstrate the value proposition of all of the Nutanix products.
- Partner with your channel partner network to drive incremental revenue.
- Able to manage the sector including the need for a clear strategy to team and to gain optimum results, ongoing evaluation of the strategy, future planning and strong execution.
- Experience in a high tech, selling into B2B accounts.
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills.
- High energy, drive and sense of responsibility.
- Strong presentation skills via phone/online and in person.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle* from prospecting through negotiation and closing. *Networking, Relationship Building, Cold Calling, Lead Follow-up through Emails, Product Demonstrations.
- Preferred knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, compute, and networking Experience working with Channel partners.
- Fluent English, Catalan, and Spanish language skills are essential.
- 3+ years previous sales experience with a proven solid track record of carrying an individual quota.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.