Channel Sales Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Job Description – Manager Channels, Israel
The Manager Channels is responsible for developing and delivering sales results through our channel partners (re-sellers and distributors) in Israel.
The Manager Channels is a high impact, very prominent role responsible for establishing Nutanix as an innovative technical and business leader in the channel helping close a growing number of transactions within his region. The role will be primarily commercial, with a strong focus on the healthy mix between sales, technical and business solution selling, sales enablement and relation building to accommodate growth of bookings.
- Enable and activate a healthy mix of channels partners to accommodate growth. The goal is to achieve accelerated growth through well-chosen joint investments with focus partners along with broader channel sales initiatives together with the distribution partners.
- Engage as part of the Channel team and regional sales, alliance and marketing team to meet and exceed the regional team's sales goals.
- Develop and execute on business transformation initiatives assisting the partners to evolve to innovative business models that are consumption based and/or meets the customers’ changing buying behaviors.
- Drive and close deals together with sales team at channels in the region as a co-equal pathway to the market.
- Drive sales through applying the right vision, strategic initiatives, ability to execute and measurement to the mix of channel partners in the region.
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to our Partners, and assist/enable partners in field prospect meetings, offers, closing, etc.
- Manage and deliver technical and commercial enablement plans with our key Partners, tied to key measurable targets (sales & engineering certifications,…)
- Plan and execute demand generation initiatives with focus partners.
- Plan and execute initiatives that help focus partners to move opportunities through the various stages of the sales motion self sufficiently.
- Lead and coach the channel team. Show leadership and coaching to the adjacent functions like alliance sales (OEM), direct touch sales team and marketing team.
- Identify and collaborate with partners around solution bundles and product packaging for various verticals: VDI, Private Cloud, DR, Bg Data, Health Care, Education, etc.
- Collaborate with EMEA channel, alliance (OEM) and marketing leadership, and regional Field leadership and resources to develop content and enablement tools to better help enable the Channel
- Proven social network and personal business relations in relevant channels in the country
- Thorough understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Application Virtualization
- Server Virtualization
- Networking, Storage
- Ability to maintain relationships with sales, technical and marketing resources at all levels of a Partner and field organization (Business owners, Sales reps and sales engineers).
- Thorough understanding of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and close deals.
- Ability to assist and train partner resources to move deals through the full sales motion from lead to closing the deal.
- Forecasting on channel sales pipeline and delivering sales results through the channel, self-sufficiently and with direct touch and OEM sales teams.
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel within the region frequently.
- High level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10-15 years prior Sales experience, solution selling or channel development and management experience in a high tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology and reaching channel sales goals
- Direct professional experience with VMware, Microsoft or Citrix virtualization solutions.
- Experience selling servers, storage hardware, networking or virtualization
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.