Sales Development Representative - Commercial Germany)(m/f/d)
We are looking for an Sales Development Representative (SDR) to drive our technology and super-serve our customers. If you have a passion for Technology and an interest in how it can impact large businesses; we want to talk with you.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
Together, we will create the next iconic technology company and do extraordinary things. So if you are ready to do your best work and grow your career, come and join us!
- Generate qualified meetings & sales pipeline within Global & Strategic Accounts
- Track and input all sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Manage target account lists and drive a comprehensive demand generation plan
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including calls, live prospect connections, email & LinkedIn touches
- Work cross-functionally with Field Sales and Marketing to deliver qualified opportunities for Field Sales
- Use advanced prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to uncover new opportunities and build trust with prospects
- Keep up-to-date with the technology industry and competitive landscape
- Thick-skinned and ambitious with a competitive work ethic
- Hunter and willing to be tenacious and creative when prospecting
- Outgoing and fun to be around!
- Excellent written, oral, and phone skills
- Fascinated by technology, and excited about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment
- Willing to learn and implement new sales techniques
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years professional experience (College internships OK)
- Fluent proficiency in German and English.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Opportunities to travel (go to our HQ in California for a week-long orientation, travel within Germany for meetings and around EMEA for events)
- Great earnings potential (with achievable targets and uncapped commission, tied to accelerators)
- Nice additional benefits (health insurance, pension, vacation, etc.)
- Work as part of a truly global team
- Great growth potential. A place where you can make your mark and advance your career.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.