Senior Manager - Business Analytics
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- Support and execute customer data strategy and further define our data governance, data management & classification processes.
- Manages the daily activities of the team responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of data warehouse systems and related data marts.
- Be part of a Great team, but capable of operating independently - managing relationships, deliverables and expectations with your business users.
- Oversees data design and the creation of database architecture and data repositories.
- Help resolve production data issues, and other data warehouse issues impacting users, as well as assisting the team to resolve technical challenges.
- Share and incorporate best practices using new and upcoming tools in data management & analytics space like Hadoop, and Tableau.
- Demonstrate Technical leadership in Data Space.
- Extremely strong communication skills: verbal, visual and written.
- Advanced degree in a relevant subject (computer science, data science, statistics).
- 8+ years of experience in Data Architecture relating specifically to Data platforms and technologies.
- 3+ years in managing BI Engineers/Analyst.
- 8+ years of collective experience in data engineering, data analysis, data warehousing or data transformation.
- 5+ years of experience writing complex SQL, Spark SQL, Hive queries/joins/unions.
- 5+ years of programming experience.(e.g. Scala, Java, Python etc).
- Hands on Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is a plus.
- 4+ years of ETL experience using Open source technologies.
- Knowledge of big data space (e.g. Hadoop echo systems).
- Experience with analytics and optimization technologies.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.