Sr. UI Software Developer - Nutanix Era
Sr. UI Software Developer is a position that is an aggregate position for all developer roles. Our front-end engineering work is done mostly in React and Redux, while our backend stack consists of Python and Go, developing enterprise and SaaS products. When applying for this job, you'll be automatically considered for our current and future developer roles. Let's match up our challenges with your skills.
- Architect, design and develop UI for enterprise life cycle management of Applications
- Deliver best of the class user experience to the customers, with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Develop a deep and wholesome understanding of customer use cases and design innovative solutions for customer requirements
- Work on defining functionality that is easy-to-use, intuitive to customers
- Work closely with UX design, backend development and product management teams to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with developing maintainable and long-lasting code
- Experience with React.js, Redux and D3.js
- Knowledge of REST API and some familiarity with any server-side language and databases is preferred
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience designing and developing front-end applications is required.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.