Principal PM, Hybrid Cloud (Nutanix Clusters)
As a Principal PM, Hybrid Cloud (Nutanix Clusters), you will be responsible for shaping the completeness and simplicity of Hybrid Cloud product offering at Nutanix. Nutanix Clusters is an extension of Nutanix Core products such as our distributed storage platform AOS, and native hypervisor AHV, plus Prism centralized management to the public cloud. Nutanix Clusters also paves the road for bringing Nutanix’s entire product portfolio, for eg. Nutanix Files and Nutanix Era to the public cloud.
In this role, you will own the strategy and execution of bringing the entire Nutanix product portfolio to the public cloud. In addition, you will own the simplicity charter for Clusters by defining the end-to-end enterprise-grade workflows to ensure a delightful, easy-to-use customer experience.
You will coordinate with multiple product teams within Nutanix to define and execute the hybrid cloud offering and management roadmap for the Nutanix portfolio. You will directly collaborate with core engineering, customers, SEs and sales, marketing, and many other teams at Nutanix. In addition, you will coordinate with public cloud and external technology partner teams. You will drive and measure business outcomes and adoption success rates.
- Help define and execute strategy and roadmap for Nutanix Clusters portfolio completeness and simplicity
- Drive integration with portfolio of Nutanix products
- Define deployment and management workflows (eg. install, upgrade, monitoring, add/remove) integrated with hyperscaler tooling
- Regular customer outreach, collection, and synthesis of customer feedback into prioritized requirements.
- Write detailed market requirements and product requirement documents (PRDs)
- Drive technical discussions with cloud partners and enterprise customers
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (product management, engineering, program management, support, marketing, etc.) to drive roadmap execution.
- Track, manage, and report on KPIs on an ongoing basis.
- Evangelize, provide customer advocacy and briefings to deliver and promote Clusters and Hybrid Cloud messaging.
- Provide ongoing field support as needed to drive high customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Drive field and partner enablement in collaboration with marketing and enablement teams
- Author, build, and maintain compelling internal and external facing collateral in an organization with outbound teams
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related fields is strongly preferred. MBA is nice to have.
- Experience with enterprise-class customers
- Experience with storage/network/compute infrastructure software
- Experience with public cloud such as AWS or Azure is a strong plus
- 5+ years of product product management experience in enterprise datacenter products, virtualization, IaaS, cloud computing, or related offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, build and launch successful products
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail in executing complex projects with cross-functional dependencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present to C-level executives.
- Proven ability to influence geographically distributed cross-functional teams and deliver on commitments
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- High energy and excellent teamwork skills
- Have a bias for action and demonstrate ownership
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.