Digital Adoption Specialist
Nutanix is looking for a driven, self-starter with strong experience working with Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) software like WalkMe or Pendo and user onboarding with tools like Intercom. The role sits within the Product Marketing team given that this is a foundational role, it pans across all Nutanix products – both for adoption and improving product experience. You will play a key role in developing strategy for user engagement and act as Test Drive’s Point of Contact (PoC) for liaising with product management teams on user experience. This is an opportunity to influence the future of the industry, especially around hybrid multicloud through Nutanix’s bold product led growth vision.
Reporting to the Director of SaaS marketing, this role will oversee the alignment & evolution of Test drive to an end-to-end, learn, try & buy experience for target users. You will work closely with Test Drive developers, Product Marketing, Product Management and Technical Marketing Engineers (TMEs) to build a low-touch conversion workflows on DAP & online chat platforms.
- Own the user experience, define the engagement goals and Product Qualified Marketing (PQL) criteria, track metrics closely, identify the gaps in the funnel and leverage Test Drive to address them.
- Building user centric onboarding workflows across DAP, chat & Marketo
- Collecting data through DAP to provide recommendations for product improvements based on usage
- Tracking product usage and reporting this to product teams for better user experience.
- Work closely with Test Drive Engineering to implement tracking events, self-service features, campaigns, and messaging that drive usage growth and stickiness
- Responsible for automated meeting conversions on leveraging DAP
- 4-6 years of proven success in digital adoption role in high growth B2B SaaS environment.
- 3+ years experience in building Walkme/ Pendo guides & Intercom chat workflows
- Experience creating DAP integrations with knowledge bases and LMS.
- Experience with data-driven analysis and user testing is a plus
- Passionate about modern forms of product planning, self-serviced user discovery, and product adoption strategies.
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable takeaways.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Bachelor’s degree plus MBA with good knowledge of event configuration and api calls for DAP automation (Bachelor degree in engineering will be an added advantage)
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.