Business Analyst - Campaign to Order
Nutanix is building a world class organization and is looking for a top notch Business Analyst who is passionate about building solutions that customers love. This position requires a highly dedicated individual who can deliver results in a high growth, ever-evolving environment. With minimal supervision and working at the highest technical level of most phases of business analysis. This position collaborates with Product Managers, Sales Operations, Engineering and other cross-functional teams.
All listed tasks and responsibilities below are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
- Partner with key business and technical stakeholders to enhance current solutions and develop new ones.
- Drive and project manage initiatives End to End from inception to delivery
- Create detailed requirement specifications for enhancements to existing or development of new functionality related to ever-evolving Sales processes
- Ensure successful delivery of business automation roadmap and build trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide input into and oversight of project definition and solution design for requested new features and operational enhancements for internal systems.
- Deliver On Schedule, On Budget and On Scope Projects
- Design and Build loosely coupled, innovative, agile and scalable solutions by leveraging existing packages / apps on Salesforce platform or designing custom solutions
- Maintain SLAs and KPIs
- Act as the liaison between PM, SalesOps, Marketing and occasionally finance, Operation and the technology organization, to manage business priorities, communicate changes in scope or schedule, and call out risks
- Identify tasks and work with the application administrators, integration and product development team to estimate delivery of proposed projects/automations.
- Manage Salesforce sales cloud & other applications related to those to provide scalable solutions to Nuntanix.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with a cross-functional team.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Exhibits keen interest and experience in working with evolving business models in a large scale, complex, transformational cloud based SaaS solutions.
- Proven work experience (3-6 years) in Quote to Cash domain
- Expertise in Salesforce stack,sales cloud is must
- Proven ability to develop product and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Proven experience working in Agile software development life cycle.
- Technical background with understanding in software development and web technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment that requires flexibility and the capacity to quickly learn and assimilate information/new skills is essential
- Ability to build relationships, influence key decision-makers, and collaborate on a cross-functional team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Strong team player who breaks down silos and works effectively with teams and stakeholders to establish and accomplish business objectives.
- Exceptional ability to gather, organize and evaluate any information or data needed as input from stakeholders and development team to determine requirements and specifications.
- CAN DO attitude.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment
- Creative problem solver who is able to think beyond the status quo
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.