Member of Technical Staff-Security Developer[C/C++ ,Python, Distributed]
- Design and develop next generation one-click cluster lifecycle management capabilities in core Nutanix distributed cluster
- Scale your software to a massively distributed infrastructure comprised of 1000s of nodes with millions of entities
- Build your software with clean interfaces and APIs with other components and strive to launch them as a set of micro-services
- Understand and learn intrinsic details about key distributed design principles like CAP theorem, PACELC etc.
- Closely research and monitor developments in open source software communities in the distributed cluster management areas
- Interact with other teams across the system software stack to clearly communicate and express your requirements and design
Required Skill set:
- Excellent design and coding skills in any one of C/C++, Go, Python
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Can-do attitude while solving difficult problems spanning across multiple teams
- Comfortable working with RESTful intent-driven APIs
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving agile environment
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s/PhD (preferred) in Computer Science
- 2-8+ years of industry experience or equivalent research experience
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.