Senior HR Business Partner
We provide our customers with the flexibility to selectively utilize the public cloud for suitable workloads and specific use cases by enabling seamless application mobility across private and public clouds. This capability enables hybrid cloud deployments and addresses a critical requirement for any next- generation enterprise cloud platform. We have combined advanced web-scale technologies with elegant consumer-grade design to deliver a powerful enterprise cloud platform that elevates IT organizations to focus on the applications and services that power their businesses.
- At least 12- 15 years of HR experience, with direct client support and management coaching experience, including HR experience with a technology company. Must have a background successfully supporting senior executives
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas, especially workforce and talent management, organizational development and consulting/coaching Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrates credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward
- Has progressive and successful operational and human resources experience. International experience or exposure is helpful given the global nature of the customers and employeesDemonstrated effectiveness in partnering well with leadership and partners to develop a culture of innovation, excellence and openness; abilities and ideas to build and enhance the culture
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues. Able to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects
- Successful track record supporting a technical client base
- Must be able to work at all levels of the HR “stack” – Strategic, operational, and tactical. Possesses the ability to think strategically and implement strategy tactically
- MBA with specialization in Human resources
- Experience managing an HR function in a global matrix environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication and negotiating skills
- Pro-active and able to work independently
- Able to work deadlines and adapt to changing conditions as well as the ability to adapt to dynamic personalities repeat
- Experience building strong relationships and partner with senior leadership
- Experience in a high-tech start up environment is a plus
- 50% travel may be requires
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.