Finance Manager/Sr. Finance Manager, Corp FP&A
Nutanix is disrupting the multi-billion-dollar enterprise data center market by pioneering an enterprise cloud platform that leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization, and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. Our vision is to make infrastructure invisible, so IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be a part of a team that makes history, then this job might be for you.
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team within Nutanix is a small high energy team providing finance partnership to business leaders across all functions. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a high impact team in a fast-growing organization. We provide analysis to support strategic decisions, conduct financial reviews of a wide range of business issues and manage financial processes such as planning, forecasting, reporting, and tracking performance.
We are seeking an initiative-taking professional with exceptional analytical skills to join us as a Sr. Finance Manager / Finance Manager, Corp FP&A. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced, and highly analytical individual.
- Land the quarter by collaborating with CFO, COO, CRO, CAO and their teams
- Own and prepare reporting packages for C-staff and Board of Directors
- Work closely with database/tableau team in defining and automating various KPIs
- Partner closely with Product Management and New Product Introduction team in developing/deploying/pricing of new products and services
- Adhoc analysis and research with intense data mining for financial leadership
- Participate in cross functional company task forces on various projects including data warehousing projects.
- Publish weekly reports to executives and FP&A
- A self-starter with attention to details
- Can-do problem-solving attitude with high analytical and modeling skills
- Ability to work with large data set, connect various data sources and draw meaningful results
- Capable of articulating complex financial information in an easy-to-understand language
- Comfortable in adapting new technology and process – prior experience in SFDC, NetSuite, Zuora, RevPro preferred
- Five or more years experience Corporate FP&A
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.