Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix Services primary goal is to ensure the success of our customers. The Services function engages customers in the pre-sales and post-sales stages to deliver high-valued outcomes in their software-defined data center (SDDC) strategy and architecture. Besides helping customers implement Nutanix products successfully, the Services team, working with our partners, delivers migrations, hybrid cloud, VDI, and Tier 1 Application re-platforming solutions to enable truly software-defined data centers. The Nutanix Services function includes consulting, planning, design, implementation, integration and automation services as well as project management.
The Cloud Automation Consultant will work under the Services team to create service offerings around private cloud, automation, and orchestration for customers. He or she will work with software developers, consultants, and engineers to create scalable and reliable solutions for clients and partners.
- Billable Project work 70% of time
- Plan, design, and build new service offerings around automation and orchestration for customer’s private cloud environments
- Participate in a limited pre-sales involvement to provide services overlay to the existing sales motion primarily as a SME
- Create toolkits and best practice documents and whitepapers
- Up to 70% of travel
- A minimum of 6 years of industry experience
- Deep understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, Hyper-V)
- High comfort level using one or more automation tools or orchestration frameworks (e.g. VMware vCO or Microsoft Systems Center Orchestrator)
- Strong Coder with experience in one or more of the following languages: Perl/Python/Ruby/Java/Powershell
- Deep understanding and hands on experience with build automation and configuration management tools such as Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt
- Hands on experience with continuous deployment utilities such as Jenkins
- Experience with containers including Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) Technologies
- Experience with Mesosphere enterprise technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Virtualization Technologies and Azure pack.
- Experience in network virtualization with a focus on NSX or ACI
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.