Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix Global Enablement Tools & Operations is looking for an Information Architect (IA) to focus on organizing, structuring, and labeling our Sales Enablement content in an effective and sustainable way. To be successful, the candidate will need to have a diverse understanding of industry standards for creating, storing, accessing, and presenting information.
Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures with building out organizational schemes and structures, labeling systems, navigations systems, and search systems.
- Identify user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Design, develop, and implement Schemes and structures across the content ecosystem to categorize and structure information.
- Plans information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings.
- Implement information architecture by preparing paper and interactive prototypes and mockups including page layout and navigational elements; coordinating with developers to integrate site concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure; documenting structure and processes.
- Validate information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; evaluating data traffic patterns; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Specialists, and development teams.
- 4+ years exp in MySQL/PostgresSQL, along with SFDC/Salesforce.com & tableau.
- Experience developing or working with architectural concepts, strategies, roadmaps, reference architectures, architectural patterns, frameworks and principles.
- Strong visualization skills with the ability to clearly communicate, in writing and orally.
- Aware of current trends and new technologies in information architecture and design.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.