Director, Global University Recruiting
Director, Global University Recruiting
You are unique and perfect for us! University Recruiting is a core part of the Nutanix talent acquisition strategy globally. Nutanix‘s University Recruiting and Programs is ready to take things to the next level. Join us on the next phase of our journey as we are creating a scalable program to deliver on our long-term journey with university and early career talent that will continue to help us educate, attract and develop our talent of the future while partnering with key leaders across the business leaders across both tech and non-tech to develop, drive and execute scalable program solutions.
Please refer to our University recruiting team web page: https://www.nutanix.com/company/careers/university-recruiting
- Develop, build and sustain a program that supports an exceptional candidate and employee experience
- Build a Global strategy and roadmap for early careers recruiting and program
- Partner across key stakeholders such as total rewards, finance, professional recruiting to ensure alignment across teams to best support early career talent
- Stay abreast of the changing campus recruiting landscape, keeping up with industry best practices
- Focus on short & long term goals; deliver 12 and 36-month planning strategies tied to on-campus and off-campus activities to engage interns, new college grads, MBA graduates and co-op talent
- Provide thought leadership, coaching and education to leadership and cross functional partners relative to seasonality of campus hiring and headcount planning
- Evaluate and make best practice improvements to our current assessment processes across all functions
- Track metrics and pipeline activity for team and manage reporting on hiring progress out to execs and cross-functional recruiting partners
- 10+ years as a Leader within Talent Acquisition, 5+ years in University Recruiting
- Experience building university recruiting strategies and demonstrating the ability to lead a team to successful execution
- Must have extensive knowledge of compliance requirements needed for Early career talent acquisition
- Track record of leading with data and metrics to educate stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Ability to educate business partners, finance, and leaders as to how college recruiting impacts future headcount planning
- Demonstrated focus in building diverse recruiting funnels through strategies and tools.
- Experience building inclusive and diverse teams.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to be in front of internal and external leaders · Up to 30% travel required
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.