Web QA Specialist (Contract)
In this role, you’ll work closely with our stakeholders, web producers, creative designers, web developers, and external agencies. Working both independently and as part of the Web Team, you’ll play a key role responsible for performing web QA for various digital projects across multiple languages. You’ll ensure the digital experiences we build look amazing, function flawlessly, and align with project requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Build a workflow and process for QA on digital projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to ensure the highest quality standards while still meeting requirements
- Lead projects to identify gaps or poor UX and work to resolve
- Identify, recommend and establish a set of QA principles and methodologies
- Create a process quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures
- Lead the day to day QA activities and priorities, while collaborating with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to ensure the highest quality standards while still meeting the requirements
- Train, coach, motivate, and correct employees to ensure that quality standards are met
- Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity
- Test the website design across all browsers and devices
- Help build new and edit existing web pages using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) components
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience testing websites for design and functionality across devices, browsers
- Intense passion for pixel-perfect designs and quality
- Understanding of QA best practices and workflows
- Experience with software and design tools, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) a plus
- Ability to document and create clear, concise and comprehensive design recommendations
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of design and UX best practices
- Content authoring experience is a plus
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.