Enterprise Marketing Manager
Marketers have never had it so good. With more tools, access and insights then ever before, the top marketers are able to see real revenue return from their campaign strategy and plans. For many though, the missing ingredient has been ‘innovation.’ The real ability to be the creative marketer who engages with their prospects. Not here at Nutanix. We know that getting the best out of marketers is about creating an environment which allows their creative juices to flow.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, the Enterprise Marketing Manager owns and executes marketing engagement with decision makers and influencers in our target enterprise prospect accounts. You’ll have extensive experience and be skilled in applying effective strategies that drive prospect engagement with a suite of campaign activity that’s either created by you or with your EMEA and global marketing teams.
You’ll work hand-in-hand with our regional sales leadership and account owners, applying account specific tactics (ABM) or tactics-at-scale based on what delivers the best business outcomes. Critical to this role is the ability to use the data analytics to establish the right set of target accounts as well as understanding the engagement of those accounts over time.
- Talk to prospects – establish their goals and identify how they buy. Use the output to define your marketing plan
- Define and drive the engagement strategy into the enterprise target accounts, identifying OKRs and the killer campaign plan that will deliver to those OKRs
- Work hand-in-hand with the sales teams to drive new conversations and engagements into their defined prospect accounts
- Establish what role key influencers and partners can play and execute relevant joint campaigns.
- Collaborate with EMEA and global marketing teams to influence the output of their activity so it’s at the heart of your campaign strategy
- Use our martech stack to establish the impact of driving demand into the defined target accounts, getting ‘under the hood’ of accounts with the sellers to establish contact engagement and relevant next steps
- Create and manage the plan – budget, agencies, timelines, stakeholders and results
- 2-5 years of enterprise or B2B marketing experience in the IT industry required. Relevant enterprise marketing experience and track record of demonstrable and measurable success with a strategic, business-to-business technology provider.
- Excellent analytical, marketing planning and project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget.
- Strategic thinker - hands on mentality. Comfort and experience with being the go-to marketing resource in the field
- Ability to interface with all levels in a Sales organization including sales reps, systems engineers, regional managers, corp marketing teams and senior sales & marketing leadership.
- Passion for engaging directly with end-customers and prospects
- Excellent event execution skills
- Experience in all marketing disciplines such as event, digital, direct marketing, with an ability to develop integrated marketing programs incorporating appropriate elements to achieve desired outcome
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative and non-traditional solutions.
- Experience of scaling activities across accounts in similar stages for efficiency whilst also being able to go deep through individual a/c ABM where necessary.
- Works effectively and efficiently with a vast array of information and copes with rapidly changing information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate marketing messages and technical concepts through various mediums in local, relevant language
- Have strong business acumen to maximise Nutanix investment - influence senior staff is essential
- Experience in a start-up environment marketing an emerging company against competitors with greater brand recognition
- Willing to travel regularly including occasional international travel.
- /B.A./M.S./MBA degree or equivalent experience.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Experienced with technologies supporting the role – DemandBase & Marketo specifically
- Business intelligence tools (Tableau)
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite #LI-PT2
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.