Senior Finance Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Sr. Finance Manager/Finance Manager
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team within Nutanix is a small high energy team providing finance partnership to business leaders across all functions. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a high impact team in a rapidly growing organization. We provide analysis to support strategic decisions, conduct financial reviews of a wide range of business issues and manage financial processes such as planning, forecasting, reporting and tracking performance.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with exceptional analytical skills to join us as a Sales Finance Analytics Manager responsible for all things Sales Analytics. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, highly analytical, and have extensive experience compiling and analyzing a variety of sales force efficiency metrics.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Measure / model a variety of sales initiatives; scenario analysis
- Develop various types of financial models; perform due diligence, research, analysis,
- Track and analyze sales trends including (but not limited to): productivity, margins, SaaS metrics and segment profitability
- Develop framework to support new and ongoing initiatives
- Build detailed Financial Models to support decision making
- Create insightful reports/dashboards to disseminate findings (Excel/Tableau)
- Assist in preparation of analytics and presentations for Board of Directors and Executive Staff
- Ad hoc projects and financial analyses to support key business decisions
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting; MBA highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales finance/analytics, banking, research, or consulting
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills
- Background in SaaS, including SaaS metrics and various Go-To-Market channels
- Unparalleled sense of ownership and accountability
- Superior knowledge of excel with advanced knowledge of pivot tables, lookups, and logical functions a must
- Ability to think creatively and quickly with minimal direction and information
- Strong business and analytical skills; ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize deadlines in a continually evolving environment
- Strong relationship building and communication skills, experience and desire to work cross-functionally and be a contributing team member
- Experience working in a high growth IT systems/networking organization preferred
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.