System Reliability Engineer - Tools Developer
Sr. Software Engineer – Tools Development
If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment working with extremely smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you. You will work on hard problems at scale and will have autonomy to deliver.
We are looking for candidates that are energetic, creative with strong technical skills. Nutanix welcomes big thinkers, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a Tools and Automations team along the way.
Ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, have good verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills with ability to juggle multiple tasks at once. Must be able to work independently and maintain professionalism under pressure. Should be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. Must have the ability to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
- Solid understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB and distributed computing technologies.
- Must be very Strong in HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS.
- Strong UI Exposure to ReactJS and its core principles, React.js workflows (preferably Redux).
- Integration of user-facing (React) elements with server side logic.
- Experience in building applications based on micro services architecture and Service-oriented architecture.
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git).
- Experience working with Heroku, AWS or GCP Cloud deployment.
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5 or more years of overall professional development experience
- Experience with MERN or MEAN stack
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.