Intern – Human Resources- 6 month placement - Start: Sep/Oct 2021 (based in the Paris, France)
Our Nutanix intern program is designed with a mission to attract and develop new students across Sales, Engineering, Marketing, HR functions in creating talent pool for future leaders. This newly opened role in France will be covering mainly France & Southern Europe.
What You’ll Do:
- Be part of internal and local HR projects – such as Corporate Social Responsibility actions, and other key ones such as New Hire Onboarding and other HR ad-hoc projects,
- Support the Paris People Business Partner Team & potentially some EMEA / South Europe projects,
- Execute HR Admin and Ops assigned tasks on specific projects,
- Support HRBP on Talent Management, Training Delivery, Diversity & Inclusion in the region,
- Following Action plan from Engagement survey in the region
- Enrolled in a Master in HR Management, Organization Leadership, Business Administration, Psychology, or Labour Law
- Excellent planning & time-management skills
- Ready to deliver effective results, meet deadlines and targets
- Able to juggle various projects & tasks simultaneously
- Willing to cooperate, take direction, and work with dedication in a team environment
- Reliable, flexible, and creative
- Excellent Verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- French & English speaker required
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on exciting HR projects, getting to know great team members, and learning on the job.
- A fun, passionate and collaborative team
What's in it for you?
- Training & Development, including certifications, mentorships and development plans
- Chance to work in a dynamic atmosphere where we will make sure you reach your full potential
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.