Marketing Specialist (Contract)
• Work with Field Marketing, Corporate Events and Sales & Channels teams to execute Nutanix events PAN India
• Manage logistics for event set up and execution
• Coordinate contracts with 3rd party industry event vendors
• Ensure consistent, high-quality corporate brand experience
• Facilitate pre and post event promotions and follow up
• Track events budget
• Ensure proper inventory and effective use of online store, give-aways and collateral to support events.
• Work with operations team to track metrics to ensure events meet or exceed business objectives
• Minimum one year experience in planning and executing events in B2B space, with / for IT companies
• Project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced and high-energy environment.
• Experienced with tools including PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Marketing experience preferred, managing events and working with sales teams
• Good communication and writing skills
• Certification or degree in marketing, economics, business administration, mathematics, or statistics.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.