Junior Technical Sourcer (Contractor)
This is a contractor position, estimated timeframe 6 months.
Can be based remotely anywhere in the contiguous US.
Nutanix is searching for a Technical Sourcer/Recruiter to identify and assess technical talent for our Engineering Team.
- You will be joining a small, impactful, and dynamic team.
- Work with hiring managers to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs.
- Build pipelines while identifying potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, leveraging group research, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Call, screen, and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with Nutanix and all it has to offer the Industry's top talent.
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of Linkedin sourcing, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Engineering Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
- Strategize on how to consistently have an abundant top of the funnel
- Technical industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant tech skills, target companies, engineering communities, and university sources.
- Strong leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Google, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Results oriented with validated critical thinking, innovation and flexibility in dealing with dynamic situations.
- Experience with sourcing cloud development roles is a plus.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS degree (EE, CS or technical degree preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of related work experience in a search firm or in house recruiting/sourcing to include internet sourcing and cold calling.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.