Member of Technical Staff-[ Automation Engineer]
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- Knowledge of OOPs concepts and application in writing the test frameworks.
- Experience in developing automated tests using Python programming (3 years minimum).
- Experience using and administering projects in a continuous integration. framework such as Jenkins/Hudson.
- Able to work independently.
- Team player who is excited to share ideas and problems, and quickly processes feedback.
- Love of programming and problem-solving.
- Ability to innovate.
- Familiarity with virtualization and/or storage and network management
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux (RHEL flavors preferred).
- Works on projects of moderate to high conceptual complexity. Demonstrated ability to write high quality functional and system test plans.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Masters at Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ of relevant work experience in QA and automation.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.