Distribution Manager, Italy, Switzerland and Iberia
Responsible for Distribution management, select and develop distribution partners that are best fit to connect the Nutanix supply chain to the Nutanix Go To Market. Measure and improve both back-end (logistics, quoting, ordering) and front-end services (demand generation, sales support) from Italian distribution partners, driving bookings growth and lowering cost of sales. Develop and execute programs for distributors to on-board, enable and drive sales from distributor focused Nutanix Partners. Work with Italian Channel leader to implement distribution and channel go to market strategy and support team with channel operations tasks. Drive pipeline growth through partner events and net new deal registrations from partners. Be a point of contact for Nutanix Distribution Partners in Italy & Switzerland.
- Influence Distributors to align their business resources to drive Nutanix revenue.
- Regular meetings and business planning sessions with Distributors including QBRs to plan MDF spending, business activities and drive mutual revenue growth.
- Drive adoption of Nutanix Channel tools including Nutanix campaign builder, Nutanix Sizer, Quoting Tool, etc.
- Drive enablement of the distributor focused Nutanix Resellers
- Guard accountability of distributor partners in both back-end and front-end services
- Lower cost of sales by streamlining channel operations with and through distributors
- Manage Distributor RFP process, selecting and negotiating with current and new distribution partners
- At least 10 years of experience in international IT sales and channel management
- Experience selling datacenter infrastructure or enterprise applications
- Good existing contacts with channel partners and significant European distributors
- Able to quickly recruit and on-board relevant new partners
- Self-starter, comfortable in a fast-growing environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development
- Experience using SalesForce and/or other CRM software
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills
- Multi-Lingual in Italian & English (Fluent English speaking/writing is a must)
Preferred qualifications and/or experience
- A solid understanding of how enterprise infrastructure pieces are put together.
- Proven track record in building and starting up a channel partner network in an International environment.
- Demonstrable understanding of how distribution and resellers business models operate, and so how to stimulate interest.
- The person will be required to travel within Italy with occasional international travel requirements
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.