Workday Payroll Analyst
The Workday Payroll Analyst will be part of the Global SaaS Engineering Workday Services team. The primary focus will be engaging in new business needs, enhance existing processes and programs, requests from Workday specifically in connecting 3rd party systems part of our global organization directly with worker data maintained within Workday.
The Workday Payroll Analyst will be part of the Global SaaS Engineering Workday Services team. The person will be an expert in Workday capabilities and configurations, perform Workday Configuration changes in Nutanix’s Tenant and Partner with their customers to understand their strategy and business needs and provide consultation on solution enablement. The primary focus will be engaging with the Payroll and HR in new business needs, enhance existing processes and programs. On an on-going basis, the role will be required to develop an understanding of stakeholders’ requirements and deliver improvements to the Global People Services offerings and optimization of our systems.
Key Success Indicators:
- You are a self-starter and exceptional problem solver who works well under pressure with competing priorities and have uncompromising attention to detail.
- You will work on the roadmap of solutions required to deliver the customer’s strategy and design end-to-end solutions across HR and beyond to enable organizational capability and meet overall Payroll strategy and priorities.
- Facilitate the development of solutions which are sustainable in the current Payroll organization structures and tools.
- Market existing solutions to customers and ensuring they understand how to access current processes and technologies.
- Identify opportunities to make improvements to customers’ processes through innovative use of technology or process redesign.
- Configuration of required changes within Workday including full end-to-end testing.
- Strategic thinking - ability to see the big picture and identify the right path to achieve objectives.
- Strong consultative skills in Workday.
- You understand all aspects of Workday to identify downstream impacts on recommended solutions.
- Data integrity and user adoption.
- The timely deployment of enhancements that meet business needs.
- 5-7 years Workday Payroll experience, Workday Pro / Certification a plus.
- 5-7 years of enterprise process and requirement analysis.
- Expert in Workday Payroll business process configuration and report writing
- Deep knowledge of the Workday payroll technology suite and how it can be used to enable business processes.
- Broad exposure to various parts of the HR and Payroll function (HR Services, Talent Acquisition /Compensation/Payroll).
- Other Workday skills with building custom reports and Calc fields, using EIBs, Web services, Rest APIs and Core Connectors.
- Solid understanding of Workday modules and business objects.
- Participating in data requirements, process design sessions, data conversion, POC. Data analysis, audit compliance, regression testing, and end-user training.
- Skilled in requirements definition, business process design, configuration, testing, reporting, documentation, training, and support of Workday Human Capital Management System.
- Ability to design, prototype, and present new HRIS components (Dashboards & reporting tools).
- Ability to utilize effective communication skills to translate requirements or issues into action plans and working solutions
- Design develop and maintain integrations between Workday and internal and external systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve integration and system issues.
- Review and monitor weekly patches, support system upgrades, changes, and modifications including evaluation and testing of Workday releases.
- Analyze and provide system statistics summary periodically.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Participate in and/or lead specific tasks.
- Identify solutions and innovation opportunities to meet emerging priorities and requirements.
- Research, troubleshoot, and lead resolution efforts while building partnerships and forging customer relationships.
- Gather user requirements and collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement system solutions.
- Proactively identify and drive User Experience improvements.
- Develop detailed test plans and lead systems testing and user acceptance testing.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for Workday Payroll functions.
- All other duties as assigned.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.