Engineering Manager - Nutanix Platforms
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Platform Manager, Nutanix Platforms
- Work with OEM suppliers on next generation server design and validation.
- Lead and coordinate HW NPI, HW sustenance and SW regression activities.
- Maintain and drive NPI project plans, NPI test plans and automation plans to deliver top quality HW and SW products at a fast pace.
- Drive collaboration across x-functional teams including Product Management, SW Engineering, and Platform team for NPI.
- Maintain project KPI metrics, JIRA dashboards and coordinate SW/HW bug triaging and prioritization.
- Drive agile methodologies and develop process improvements for platform launches.
- Drive Automation as a key QA strategy for Platform validation [NPI] and regression coverage.
- Manage and coordinate projects across fast paced global teams.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 6-8 years Platform lead and or management experience.
- Solid understanding of x86 server platforms (BIOS, BMC, Disks/flash, NVMe, NICs, processors, RAM, storage controllers) and server virtualization technologies.
- Solid understanding of NPI process including Agile SW releases, Sprint planning and execution
andproject management principles.
- Familiarity with hardware and software development life cycle models.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Advanced knowledge of Python or other scripting languages for automation.
- Solid experience with bug tracking and management system (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward completion.
- Demonstrated multitasking, effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
isa must. Must be a team player.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.