Senior Business Analyst (Contract)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Customer Success: Sr. Business Analyst
It’s an exciting time to join Nutanix. The company is building a world-class Customer Success (CS) organization and we are looking to hire a Sr. Business Analyst who will be part of the Customer Success Insights team reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer Success. The Customer Success Insights team is the Chief Data Office for CS and other functions.
As a Sr. Business Analyst, in the CS Chief Data Office, you will be part of a team building products and tools that leverage the value of customer data. The products and tools are built on a platform of customer data and provide insights that end-users across the company will use to make customers more successful.
● Play a key role in developing, delivering and maintaining inhouse products built on Tableau. This will include helping with data validation and user acceptance testing.
● Regularly interact with end-users of the Tableau dashboards: Understand key user requirements, answer data related questions and troubleshoot issues as needed.
● Work with an India based development team to drive execution of the roadmap including enhancements to the existing product and development of new products.
● Be the operational lead for the Customer Success Systems and Tools. Be the point of contact for data related questions, identify and resolve data lineage issues and other operational issues.
● Support role based access control and other administrative activities related to Systems & Tools.
● Become the subject matter expert on the database schema that supports various Customer Success Systems & Tools.
● Conduct ad hoc analyses and run reports as needed to support the business.
● Effectively communicate insights to Customer Success team members, Account managers, sales engineers and senior leadership.
● Create documentation and deliver training on Customer Success tools to enable self-service for internal stakeholders.
● Be the primary point of contact for Gainsight administration.
● Collaborate with the business, product managers and the insights engineering team to establish prioritized analytics and dashboards backlog.
● Implement processes for executing the development, measuring progress, and communicating results.
● Undergraduate degree preferably in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.
● Experience in implementing and managing SaaS, BI, Analytics applications and reporting tools (such as Salesforce, Tableau) at enterprise scale.
● Fluency in SQL, Python.
● Experience working with databases and data sets.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
● Proven ability to independently lead analyses to support the business.
● Experience in user requirement gathering, leading the prototype for all BI initiatives.
● Proficient with building models, driving analyses using Excel and other tools.
● Strong oral and written communication skills.
● Experience in working on / managing cross-functional projects.
● Proven record of working effectively with cross-functional teams at all levels with the organization.
● Ability to work with different team members to design processes and implement strategic projects that solve business challenges.
● Prior experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce reports.
● Experience working with Gainsight and/or other Customer Success systems.
● High energy level and “can do” attitude.
● Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
● Proven ability to balance multiple projects and priorities.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to develop and deliver executive level presentations.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.