MTS/Senior Engineer (Cloud Monitoring and Analytics)
Nutanix Cloud Manager AIOPs product
Nutanix Cloud Manager AIOPs improves the quality and efficiency in IT operations for the modern Datacenter and Enterprise Cloud. Powered by machine learning and task automation, it collects data at scale, generates intelligent signals, intelligently optimizes capacity, proactively detects performance anomalies, and enables the IT teams to automate operations tasks with ease and confidence.
MTS/SMTS (Nutanix Monitoring and Analytics)
MTS/SMTS, Developer is responsible for building the AIOPs Distributed Analytics and Monitoring Software for the Nutanix platform. The Monitoring and Analytics software will be used by multiple microservices as well Nutanix partners and customers. The individual needs to have a keen interest in building impactful end to end features (architecture, design, thinking through workflows / use cases / experience and development of scalable solutions for the same) for customers.The individual should have the ability to design end to end systems, write architectural and functional specifications and write high quality code. The individual should have the ability to provide hands-on technical leadership to a small team of engineers.
- Develop scalable and high performance Monitoring and Analytics software
- Contribute as a strong, hands-on technical member in product development activities to develop clean, refactored and tested code that is extensible and highly reusable.
- Develop innovative products through all phases of software development including conception, design, implementation, and deployment.
- Work in an Agile model where Quality is everyone’s responsibility.
- Collaborate closely with teams engaged in building the frontend and driving the user experience of the product
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to translate requirements into high-quality, timely deliverables to wow our users.
- Collaborate with other engineers in the team to develop and use effective mechanisms to ensure code quality.
- Collaborate with teams which could be potential stakeholders of the product
- Get feedback on the product and incorporate it into the product in innovative ways
Skills & Qualification Required:
- 6+ years of development experience using C++/Java ,Python and Golang.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in building scalable, performant distributed systems. This includes experience and knowledge of
- Sync/async programming design
- Fault tolerant systems
- Working knowledge of Linux or *UX environment
- Familiarity with version control systems such as GIT, build management tools and Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with Unit testing frameworks
- Ability to write scripts and tools for development and debugging.
- Memory/CPU Profiling of applications
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, NOSQL & database design
- Experience with virtualization, containers and kuberrnetes
- Experience with design, development and data modeling of RESTful web services
- Experience building end-to-end solutions is a plus
- Experience with Alerting,Monitoring Systems, Metric Ingestion is a plus.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.