Principal Product Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for a senior product manager to join the fast-growing services product management team at Nutanix. This role supports the creation, go to market and delivery of services for our full-stack enterprise cloud products The services portfolio encompasses consulting, education, residents and technical services to deliver cloud and DevOps transformation at our top customers worldwide.
- Define and develop services portfolio strategy and roadmap. Translate customer needs into services that complement products to achieve outcomes.
- Create services offers aligned to solution focus areas in Private Cloud, End User Computing, Databases, Business Critical Applications, Analytics, ROBO, and Cloud-Native Applications.
- Manage the product lifecycle for services spanning consulting, education, technical account management, and residents. Drive packaging and pricing decisions.
- Deliver simplified offers to sales teams and partner with them on customer engagements.
- Collaborate with product teams to drive customer outcomes with services and delivery teams to drive continuous improvements.
- BS/MS in Engineering or related fields. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of product management or business development experience preferably with services.
- Domain experience with hybrid cloud, enterprise infrastructure, data center transformation, application delivery
- Must have business acumen and ability to build business cases, communicate effectively, influence others, and measure success
- Ability to be self-motivated towards the achievement and measurement of established goals
- Aptitude to develop and maintain satisfactory working relationships with customers, sellers/SEs, engineering, and cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail in executing complex projects.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.