Director, Global Integrated Campaign Marketing (Database)
As a leader on the Global Integrated Campaigns, you will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy and results with our most strategic campaigns. This role will lead a team that develops strategy and execution plans for our key Database campaign. This leader will support the work across theaters in developing marketing plans that drive sales.
You will work closely with Product Marketing, Theater Marketing, Programs, Partner Marketing, Digital & Content Marketing, and other Marketing stakeholders and leaders to drive holistic marketing plans that elevate market awareness; support scalable sales influence & enablement programs; and deliver demand generation campaigns that drive impact for our company and for our partners.
The candidate must be proficient in tracking and understanding data in order to make informed marketing decisions that yield the highest outcome against goals.
We are seeking a senior, B2B marketing professional with a proven track record of team leadership, strategic planning, program execution, and successful alignment with field and theater marketing.
- Build campaign plans for key audiences and direct execution of the campaign.
- Lead with data, developing consistent, standardized, and reliable reports and dashboards representing pipeline and revenue performance.
- Work with the broader theater marketing teams (EMEA, AMS, APJ) to ensure alignment with the overall campaign strategy.
- Direct all elements of marketing demand gen plan, including design, development, resourcing, communication, and budgeting.
- Define campaign messaging and customer journeys for specific audiences.
- Develop creative strategies and assets for global demand generation and awareness campaigns.
- Effective in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experienced in a multi-national & multi-cultural work environment
- Results oriented and focused on execution
- Customer first attitude and demeanor
- Roll up the sleeves attitude with strategic “big picture” acumen
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7+ yrs. experience in B2B campaign marketing working closely with field/global marketing teams.
- Proven experience planning and executing global marketing plans.
- Proven success in driving pipeline and optimizing returns across marketing mix.
- Experience in data center technologies
- Experience with sales and marketing automation, such as Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Strong leadership, analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Bachelor's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred.
- MBA or advanced degree a plus
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.