Sales Operations Analyst
Role – Sales Operations Analyst
This team member will be responsible for driving Sales Operational efficiency, discipline and compliance through day to day analysis, as well as providing sales support to the sales teams in ANZ, ASEAN and India.
Candidate would be expected to have experience in core Sales Operations functions
- Expert at Sales Processes & Tools (CRM and CPQ)
- Strong collaboration with Sales teams to ensure sales discipline in CRM/CPQ and compliance
- Expert with Excel
- Some experience with Planning, compensation and quota setting will be advantageous.
- English and Thai Speaking a must, Bahasa Malaysia or Indonesia a plus.
- Subject Matter Expert and enable sales teams on sales processes/policies and tools (CRM and CPQ)
- Ad-hoc reporting/analysis for sales leaders
- Support Sales teams and work with global sales operations teams to resolve issues in process, tools, compensation and other transactional sales related issues.
- Work with the field sales representatives to identify opportunities for improvement and attend regional action planning meetings
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales Operations
- Strong competency in Sales Process, Tools (CRM and CPQ) and Excel
- Medium competency in Sales Planning, compensation, quota setting and sales policies
- Be able to manage internal client expectations accurately, collaboratively, and efficiently
- Solid business acumen and effective interpersonal, visual, written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Some proficiency in software selling environments will be advantages; familiar with infrastructure software, how it is sold, how it is fulfilled through the Channel, and how Distributors provide services to Resellers, VARs, and OEM partners
- Start-up mentality – ability to adapt quickly to changing environments
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and creative problem solving in a real-time, fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to work effectively in cooperation with a team
- Need to be available during month end and fiscal quarter-end for sales and system support
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.