VP of WW Sales Operations
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for a WW Leader of our Sales Operations organization. You would manage a global team of sales operations professionals including Deal Desk, Order Management, Renewals, Sales Operations.
You will play a pivotal role in shaping our rapidly growing organization and continue to further cement our position as a visionary and execution leader. You must be a thought leader and be able to work cross-functionally with executives to develop and implement business processes that drive efficiency and performance improvement across multiple operational and financial metrics. This is a highly visible role that will report directory to the WW EVP of Sales but will work daily and closely partner with the senior sales leadership, channel and partner teams, marketing and other executives across Nutanix to drive continued growth through an integrated, cross-departmental strategy.
- Engage as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- Proactively drive the global sales business plan framework and its individual key components – coverage model, compensation strategy, go-to-market framework – through the various quarterly, annual and long-range planning cycles.
- Display deep understanding of Nutanix Quote to Cash cycle and continually seek to optimize it by partnering with key stakeholders.
- Provide thought leadership, business analysis and real-time execution on strategic initiatives to drive Nutanix’s top-line.
- Work closely with other team members and the business to further develop metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide performance measurement and drive business insight.
- Develop and implement comprehensive models and reporting tools tracking opportunities from lead generation to revenue recognition, account development and retention.
- Administer, manage, and report on revenue forecasting and automation/forecasting tools.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of database working with marketing, sales, product and business systems teams.
- Think outside the box to solve problems and help our customers (sales reps) meet the needs of their customers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of sales operations, channel sales operations, sales onboarding, deal desk, order management, and renewals.
- Ability to maintain relationships with all levels our internal organization and channel partners.
- High level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge.
- Experience with SaaS technologies, ideally subscription.
- 10+ years’ experience, including second line management and proven track record of performance in strategy and operations.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of sales operations and enterprise sales models, including multi-channel distribution.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and Business Intelligence skills with an expertise in SFDC.
- Ability to drive and build business plans and investment strategies.
- Detail-oriented but can also see the big picture. You can crunch the numbers and articulate the key takeaways in an executive summary.
- Able to develop creative solutions to complex problems and gain buy-in of colleagues across functions.
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and predict and prevent last minute fire drills.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.