West Manager of Customer Success – Systems Engineering
Nutanix is building a world class Customer Success and Renewals organization and we are looking for a Leader of our Customer Success, Systems Engineering (CS-SE) organization. This dynamic individual will provide transformational leadership as they operationalize and scale a high-performance team of Systems Engineers, focused on value-added interaction with our customers toward ensuring effective adoption of our subscription products. The ideal candidate is passionate about serving customers and has a proven track-record of building and leading high-performance, metrics driven sales engineering teams.
- Build, lead and scale the West CS-SE team
- Contribute to vision, strategy, and content for productive interactions with customers
- Hire a team that will be focused on driving effective Nutanix technology adoption (features, use cases, best practices, capacity, product stack). The team will provide our customers insights on their usage maturity, best practices for their deployment as well as diagnose and solve for any barriers regarding customer adoption.
- Exceed key performance metrics and annual goals including product adoption, customer satisfaction, NPS, renewal rates and renewal bookings
- Build a go-to-market model in whichCS-SEs understand the customer’s technology/business goals and co-create success plans with the customer. Success plans entail a roadmap to help the customer become operationally efficient with Nutanix technologies and drive a return on investment.
- Develop and implement a customized enablement program for the CS-SEs, efficiently leveraging existing Nutanix SE enablement programs.
- Operate the team with focused and actionable metrics and KPIs. Manage resource planning, customer risk assessment, expansion programs and deliver regular performance and activity reports to Customer Success Executive leadership
- Partner with internal Nutanix resources (Delivery/Consulting, Support, Product, Field Sales & Engineering)to enhance the customer experience, enable the voice of the customer and drive expansion programs.
- 2-5years of experience successfully leading and growing customer success, systems engineering teams ideally from early inception
- Technically orientated with an advanced understanding of Data Center technologies
- Consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals
- Excellent people management skills; high empathy and consideration for team morale and individual career progression
- Proven proficiency in running metrics-driven and process-oriented teams
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skill
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.