Channel Sales Engineer
The Nutanix Channel Sales Engineer (SE) is a technical field position that serves as the resource for the Technical Partner and OEM Community.
As the Channel SE, it is expected that you will be able to enable partners to perform all of the functions that a Nutanix Systems Engineer does including running Proof of Concepts. In this role, you will report directly to the Channel SE Manager, managing partners in the North Central US.
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to large groups of partners and/or customers;
- With partners, participate in the consultation to prospective customers and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process;
- Build long term business relationships and be seen and treated by Nutanix channel partners as a trusted and valued resource;
- Work with Nutanix Regional SE Manager to drive field pre and post-sales alignment and engagement with partners.
- Collaborate with the channel sales and field marketing to plan, deliver and manage effective demand generation campaigns with partners.
- Travel within the region.
- You have 4+ years prior Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in a high tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology.
- You’ve earned a Bachelor’s degree (or have equivalent experience).
- You possess deep knowledge of the virtualization and storage markets as well as design capabilities.
- You are experienced in selling servers, storage hardware, enterprise software, or networking.
- You’re able to drive the overall channel technical enablement plan for the region.
- You can motivate, train, and conduct seminars within partners to exceed revenue targets
- You maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a partner organization.
- You have strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- You come with an innate 'whatever it takes’ attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in reaching revenue targets.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.