Full Stack Tech Engineer - Customer Success
It’s an exciting time to join Nutanix. The company is building a world-class Customer Success (CS) organization and we are looking to hire a software engineer who will be part of the Customer Success Insights team. The Customer Success Insights team is the Chief Data Office for CS and other sales functions.
As an engineer in the CS Chief Data Office, you will be part of a team-building products and tools that leverage the value of customer data. The products and tools are built on a platform of customer data and provide insights that end-users across the company will use to make customers more successful.
· Exhibit uncompromised commitment in delivering best-in-class user experience.
· Design and develop reliable, efficient, high-performance application driven by big data.
· Design and develop features for the Nutanix CS 360 products and implement a high-availability, high-scale API platform.
· Write effective unit and integration tests,
· Maintain tools and database built by your team in staging and production.
· Solid experience in Java, Spring MVC, ReactJS, Hibernate, Postgres.
· Strong penchant for writing clean, modular code in a fast-paced, agile development model.
· Experience in enterprise-scale REST API design and API-first development.
· Experience in developing Microservices, and high-performance scalable applications.
· Experience in analyzing data using SQL.
· Working knowledge of using Build tools and CI/CD tools.
· Knowledge of Python or Shell Scripts.
· Experience in building solutions that track and help improving license activation and product consumption.
· Good understanding and hands-on experience in building tools to track subscription and license renewals.
· Experience in distributed systems and cloud services is preferable.
· Experience in developing or integrating federated identity solutions using SAML, OAuth, etc.
· Prior experience in working with distributed Scrum teams.
· Experience in using performance testing tools and application security tools.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field.
· 4-7 years of industry experience
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.