New York - Global Account Manager for Citi
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and creative Global Account Manager to support a growing territory. In this role you will report to the Regional Sales Director of Financial Services and cover Global Accounts in the New York region.
We are looking for a Global Account Manager to join our team to manage Citi. As a Global Account Manager, you are responsible for selling Nutanix’s products and solutions to Citi divisions, business units and wholly owned subsidiaries throughout the world through Nutanix’s Channel Partners and Global Systems Integrators. You will be working very closely with a Sales Engineer and responsible for setting the account strategy and direction for the extended global account team.
About the team
Our Global Account Team is developing a hyper focus on breaking into and growing our footprint in the largest accounts across the globe. We are a driven & passionate team of salespeople with a desire to disrupt the current state of the data center. We are looking to expand our team to include additional A-players who are looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities across all of the account’s divisions and/or business units.
- Utilize a consultative approach to discuss business issues with prospects and develop a formal quote, written sales proposal, or formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Build and manage Nutanix account teams across the account’s strategic selling locations.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Recommend marketing strategies to help penetrate into new areas to facilitate pipeline building
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Ability to communicate with senior IT managers about their business challenges and alignment to Nutanix’s products and services solutions.
- Experience using SFDC or other Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- You have a deep understanding of the changing environment within the Global Market and how the drive for simplicity, cloud-first strategies, and cost savings can be used to build positive relationships and deliver significant sales success.
- You have a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in multiple, continuous years.
- You are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for collaboration and teamwork.
- You have an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- You come with a keen ability to develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts.
- You have at least 5 to 8 years of field sales experience.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to have
- Extensive experience selling into Citi.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.