New York - Global Account Manager (Financial)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that enables IT teams to build and operate powerful multi-cloud architectures. Our Enterprise Cloud Operating System melds private, public and distributed cloud operating environments and provides a single point of control to manage IT infrastructure and applications at any scale. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. We were named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology, creative, and accomplished in your growing career. We pride ourselves on our encouraging culture where you learn from failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of yourself. Nutanix offers several opportunities to participate in professional development and learning, fostering an inspiring environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully-paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs.
Nutanix is looking for a Global Account Manager to join our team to manage Bank of America. As a Global Account Manager, you are responsible for selling Nutanix’s products and solutions to Bank of America divisions, business units and wholly owned subsidiaries throughout the world through Nutanix’s Channel Partners and Global Systems Integrators, You will be working very closely with a Sales Engineer and responsible for setting the account strategy and direction for the extended global account team.
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability develop new business and to penetrate new divisions and/or business units. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals. In this position, you would be working very closely with Nutanix senior management and have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities across all of the account’s divisions and/or business units.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Build and manage Nutanix account teams across the account’s strategic selling locations.
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship across the account’s global enterprise at all levels of the organization.
- Recommend marketing strategies to help penetrate into new areas to facilitate pipeline building.
- Provide status information to your manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide feedback back to Product Management to improve Nutanix’s products.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior IT managers about their business challenges and alignment to Nutanix’s products and services solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other productivity tools.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 8 to 10 years of sales experience preferred.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
- Recent experience selling into Bank of America.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.