Inside Advisory Sales Manager
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that provides innovative hyper-converged infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions for Data Center, DevOps and Desktop transformation. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. Named 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Hyper-Converged Systems.
The Inside Services Sales Manager will work on a global team that fixates on strategic Infrastructure and cloud solution sales from a professional services vantage and provides valuable & proactive input into potential repeatable offerings. The candidate will possess knowledge of the solution sales process and services outcome through the origination and closing of services sales opportunities for use cases including, but not limited to Enterprise Cloud, Enterprise applications, end-user computing, datacenter re-platforming, migrations, lifecycle services, devops, and operational readiness. The Inside Services Sales Manager is expected to bring a strong foundation in enterprise Infrastructure knowledge while working together with the field Advisory Services Sales Manager’s and customer sales teams.
The Inside Services Sales Manager shall:
- Work with the channel, inside sales, and field sales to position volume offerings or SKU to territories
- Provide support to field Advisory in presales activities and booking services business
- Mine Client data for sold pre-paid services (FlexCredits), and work with the Client, field sales or advisory team or Project Managers to consume FlexCredits in a timely manner
- Review sales forecasts and data and provide regular reports to field and Advisory management
- Follow up on short-duration services engagements with the Client for follow on services and solution offerings and assist in creating a feedback loop for up-sell opportunities
- Be responsible for processing SOW legal contracts, and PO monitoring
- Provide weekly sales forecasts, regular reporting, imagine creative ways to provide customer value, and stay abreast of status/details for each campaign and opportunity.
- Analyze delivery trend data to work to develop sales strategy campaigns playbooks to increase services attach-rates to support emerging application areas
- Assist in scoping services delivery Level of Effort, leveraging delivery toolkits and identifying gaps for repeatable practices
- Understand legal and finance workflow compliance to expedite sign-off of custom services engagements
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an OEM or channel partner (VAR) or equivalent in managing these relationships
- Mandatory legal document (SOW or otherwise) process knowledge.
- Quickly respond to tactical requests for proposals balancing the needs of the organization, along with an ability to triage small to mid-sized projects with repeatable technical proposals
- Have worked in a presales services or software product sales environment with direct selling responsibility
- Have experience leveraging developed Level of Effort toolkits to assist in technical scoping
- Package unstructured work streams into an outlined solution
- Proficiency in spoken English and English contract written language.
- Proficiency in Spanish, French, or Portuguese in addition to English is a plus.
- Understanding of hyperconvergence products, and their impact on the customer’s IT journey
- Salesforce and PSA (Professional Services Automation) tools usage and forecasting
- PMP, ISO, or other process training and certifications.
- Hands-on experience in crafting responses to RFP/RFIs
- Natural leadership abilities, ability to thrive in an independent manner combining exceptional interpersonal communication, virtual team building, and presentation skills
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.