Compensation Program Manager
Compensation Program Manager
As a member of the Global Compensation Team reporting to the Director, Global Compensation, you will play a key role in the management of strategic compensation programs that promote market competitiveness to attract and retain talent while aligning with corporate objectives. You will be influential in the implementation of compensation programs, communications and training, and compensation tools.
- Team lead for administration of compensation programs (pay, equity, and incentive)
- Compensation SME for compensation technology/tools related projects
- Manages project elements and provides functional expertise in compensation and cross-functional HR projects
- Partners with HRIS to ensure successful compensation project implementations and complete audits, analyses and reports
- Creates analytical reports to support the compensation team
- Supports HRBPs and compensation team during pay planning process and addressing compensation issues
- Creates and implements compensation communication materials to ensure launch of new compensation programs are successful
- Develops creative methods for compiling, preparing, and presenting data to management
- Evaluates the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures
- Employs proactive approach to the identification and implementation of trends and best practices
- Hands-on in-depth experience managing various compensation program implementation and roll-out
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint super user experience level required
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong program/project management and process management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- 7 – 10 years compensation experience
- Operates independently on a day-to-day basis, and is responsive to tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of unique characteristics of global total rewards programs
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks in a fast-paced, globally matrixed environment
- High level of productivity and quality
- Passion for compensation and systems
- Proficiency with Workday and Tableau preferred
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.