Benefits Program Manager
This role will be responsible for managing and administering a wide range of benefit programs in the APAC and India regions, and will be required to proactively manage multiple vendor relationships. The successful candidate will be someone that works very independently and is able to deliver primary regional benefits support and management that aligns with the global benefits strategy. They must strive toward best in class results specific to employee experience & satisfaction, operational efficiency, vendor management and ongoing service level performance. `
- Manage and administer benefit programs for employees based in APAC and India.
- Partner with the Benefit Team to design, rollout and administer all benefit plan offerings.
- Manage external vendors effectively by both building relationships and ensuring they are delivering to a high standard while continuously striving for innovation and process improvements.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal partners and stakeholders, while always thinking about new initiatives and changes from an “end to end” perspective.
- Active participant in regional People team meetings and represents the global rewards team when necessary.
- Create strong employee facing communications, with the goal of improving the understanding and value of our Total Rewards portfolio.
- Investigate, analyze, recommend, and execute alternatives for business process flow.
- Review and verify census data, vendor premiums and fees.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for benefit processes.
- Track and identify trends in benefit program data to assist in making recommendations for management, as well as stay current on proposed legislation and proactively update team on applicability to existing programs.
- Assist employees with escalated questions regarding benefit issues.
- Participate in benefits M&A due diligence and integration.
- Project participation and perform related duties as assigned.
- At least 8 years of employee benefit experience in the APAC and India region, including the design, implementation and administration of benefit programs.
- 3 -5 years of local and global vendor management experience.
- Current knowledge of relevant employment laws.
- Proven track record of thriving in a hyper growth organization.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Flexible and able to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple tasks, and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Work in a collaborative style and environment and actively solicit input from diverse perspectives to improve team and department deliverables.
- Clear and concise verbal and writing skills to effectively communicate and exert appropriate influence to drive successful outcomes for programs/projects.
- Excellent consulting, coaching, and facilitation skills.
- Proficiency in: Windows based applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; and Workday.
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.