Marketing Operations Manager - APJ
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix, (Unicorn Technology Start-Up gone global) is seeking an accomplished Marketing Operations Manager to drive and support our Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) theatre marketing efforts, accelerating our hyper-growth in the region.
Our ideal candidate is a performance marketing guru, with solid business judgement, strategic thinking, strong creative and analytical skills, and experience creating online demand and awareness for cutting-edge technology products. Experience planning and executing regional campaigns across multiple audiences and languages highly regarded.
- Configure, optimise, and maintain existing inbound lead management process to align with regional priorities
- Make regional specific programs operational and support the overall demand generation efforts of APJ
- Work closely with the corporate marketing operations team to identify gaps in current processes and systems, focusing on the enhancement of sales productivity for APJ
- Work closely with the field marketing team to develop scalable processes for their go to market efforts
- Deploy and train the regional teams on the new tools and processes that come out of the corporate team
- Develop a translation management system
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, demand generation and/or campaign management
- Experience with Marketo (or equivalent) and Salesforce
- Strong understanding of the B2B marketing space
- Ability to adapt quickly to requirement changes
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary package, (base, super, commission and perks)
- Comprehensive private health insurance for you and your family
- Industry leading product, marketing and industry training
- Yearly international sales and product conferences (often in our Silicon Valley Head Office)
- Brand new Barangaroo workplace with state-of-the-art facilities
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.