Alliances Program Manager
As the Alliances Programs Manager, you will help deliver insights, execution and coordination of programs to support the growth objectives of the Nutanix Technology Alliances group. We are looking for someone who and is capable of supporting the planning and execution of key alliance programmatic and sales activities, as well as manage the operational elements behind these same programs.
- Partner with and support the alliance programs office function to manage and coordinate key sales programs, such as demand generation plans, promotion of offerings, user groups, webinars, events, activities with top channel partners, tracking of sales incentives, etc.
- Manage operational elements behind key programs such as; onboarding of new alliance partners, (e.g. gathering of vendor and solution content, publishing of such content on the Nutanix.com, partner portal); management of internal systems to track partner success; manage calendar of lead generation activity with partners together with deliverables to execute, etc.
- Support the planning, coordination and management of alliance sales related programs, including follow-up on communications, collection of payments from partners, working with vendors and suppliers, budget tracking; and performance measurement (ROI) to identify areas for continual improvement.
- Support alliances team in the understanding of target audience, including pain points, spending profiles and competing solutions by supporting research strategies and tactics defined by the alliances team
- 5+ years experience in marketing with strong emphasis B-to-B sales and channel
- 2+ years of experience in a reporting & analytics or business intelligence function and how success can be measured
- Organized, with attention to detail
- Good verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively with team members, other departments, partners, and vendors.
- Proactive with the ability to work independently on multiple assigned projects
- Bachelors/Post Graduate in marketing, economics, business administration or finance; or quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.