Sales Operations Business Partner - North Eastern Europe & Russia (CIS)
This is a full-time office-based role supporting the regional field sales organization in EMEA, focusing specifically on North Eastern Europe & Russia (CIS) . The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and business skills. This individual would have experience dealing with sales organizations, sales managers as well as functional support teams on a routine basis.
- Business partner to regional VP and management team
- Keep up with Nutanix sales plans & deployment models, strategies, territory plans, account management procedures, sales systems to ensure reporting is accurate and relevant.
- Proactively drive EMEA’s sales business plan framework– quota strategy, headcount management, margin analysis – through the various quarterly, annual and long-range planning cycles.
- Sales on-boarding – Quota allocation, sales alignment, territory planning .
- Assist with Account and opportunity planning
- Collaborate with other organizations on an as needed basis (i.e. Marketing, IT, HR, Finance, Deal Desk etc.).
- Provide various ideas for process improvement by evaluating existing business processes and systems to identify gaps and opportunities for streamlining
- Provide strategic guidance to business leaders and support data-based decision making
- Analyse current regional, country, channel, vertical, and sub-vertical performance and identify levers for driving revenue growth
- Manage data integrity and cleanliness of database working with WW Business Operations, Sales, Marketing and Business Systems Teams.
- Develop key metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide performance measurement and drive business insight
- Diverse ad-hoc projects that require analytical and strategic thinking as well as attention to detail.
- 7+ years of industry experience in Sales Operations or related field
- Experience using SalesForce.com
- Experience extracting data from large/complex databases
- Ability to learn systems quickly
- Set priorities and manage multiple, multifaceted projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of working with global teams
- Can do attitude, flexible, dependable, self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks at once and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational abilities, and proven attention to detail
Systems Knowledge and experience:
- MS Excel & other MS office applications
- Clari, or similar web-based forecasting systems
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.