Member of Technical Staff - QA - Nutanix Files
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 5,700+ employees in 70+ offices worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience.
About the product:
Nutanix Files is a software-defined scale-out file storage solution. It improves storage services by providing high availability, massive scale, simplified self-service management, self-tuning and self-healing. Unlike other NAS solutions it can be deployed stand alone or as part of your Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS.
- Design detailed level test plans and approaches that suit customer deployments and come up with detailed test plans for the functionality.
- Automating test cases and execute as part of new feature testing, and enabling automated regression runs for subsequent releases.
- Working closely with the Development team, Documentation team to ensure the feature is ease-to-use, debuggable.
- Define the quality of the deliverables and influence the delivery of quality.
- Actively participate in requirements, functional and design aspects of new features & enhancements.
- Good programming skills and Experience in any of the languages like Python, PERL, Java.
- Good knowledge of test automation using test frameworks.
- Experience with writing and debugging automation tests for complex enterprise software.
- Familiar with Data Centre technologies (Storage(SAN/NAS/HCI), Networking, Virtualisation)
- Experience with trouble shooting and debugging in Linux or Windows environments.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field with 8+ year’s experience.
Nice to Have
- Prior Experience with NFS, SMB protocols.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, DNS .
- Familiar with Distributed system concepts, HA, Clustered environments.
- Masters in Computer Science or related field.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.