VP, Global People Business Partners
Global People Business Partner Leader
As a key member of the People Leadership Team and reporting to the Chief People Officer, this position leads Nutanix’s strategic People Business Partner (or HRBP) function globally. The People Business Partner function is the “Customer Success” function within HR, with the “customers” being Nutanix employees.
This position will partner with the executive leadership team and key business leaders to build talent strategies that drive business results. This role serves as a critical partner to the Chief People Officer in ongoing growth and transformation of the People function.
About the team
Our People Business Partner team is a thriving, global organization within Nutanix filled with experienced human resources professionals with a passion for customer success within every organization supported. We thrive on providing best in class leadership and partnership and we have fun doing it, too!
- Develop and evolve a proactive talent strategy, as Nutanix is in the midst of an ambitious transformation to a subscription business model, while continuing to innovate in the hybrid cloud and multicloud areas and scale out our business.
- Partner with and provide thought leadership from a business perspective to the other HR functions to evolve and drive adoption of ongoing programs, including Objectives and Key Results, performance check-ins, talent calibration, compensation, diversity & inclusion and more.
- Play a key role in change management across the organization, including in defining Nutanix’s vision for the Future of Work and executing it.
- Lead the translation of business strategies, objectives and challenges into the appropriate HR actions and initiatives for client groups
- Bust silos within the organization to drive greater alignment and focus.
- Lead, inspire and develop a global high-performing team of People Business Partners who manage and cover 50 countries.
- Leverage analytics to derive actionable insights on our talent, influence key stakeholders and action meaningful change for continuous growth and improvement.
- Architect and continuously manage succession planning for the company and its functions.
- 15 years’ experience or equivalent in a strategic HR business partnering role; 8+ years supporting Senior Leadership positions.
- Analytical thinker, comfortable with analyzing data to glean meaningful and actionable insights
- Ability to build credible relationships with all stakeholders and lead with influence throughout the organization
- Understands the big picture while paying attention to the details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business or strategic planning experience preferred
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.