MTS - Full Stack Java/NodeJS Developer
If you are a software engineer interested in building full stack services for a Cloud platform, then we are interested in talking to you. The successful candidate should have demonstrated experience in building high-performing systems that are scalable and extensible. You will be part of the dynamic SaaS Engineering group.
- You will be part of implementation team responsible for building innovative cloud products.
- Development with Java / NodeJS and front-end languages/frameworks (jQuery, Angular.js/React.js, CSS3, HTML5, ES6).
- Translate requirements and user stories into design specifications and solid code.
- Able to demonstrate creating well-architected REST APIs using Java/NodeJS or equivalent technology.
- Integrating with a third-party system via RESTful/SOAP APIs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production and non-production environments.
- Bachelors and/or master’s in computer science OR related field of study.
- Knowledge in GraphQL, Kafka, ETL is plus.
- 2+ years of experience with full stack development of Cloud/SaaS Applications.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Amazon Redshift and PostgreSQL.
- Good to have knowledge in web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth, security and related authentication technologies.
- Strong Software Engineering and Cloud background is a plus.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.