Sr. Benefits Analyst, Americas
Sr. Benefits Analyst, Americas
The Global Benefits team at Nutanix is looking for a Sr. Benefits Analyst, Americas who has functional expertise and passion for financial wellbeing, works toward continually evolving programs to meet changing needs, is analytical with attention to detail, and a drive to learn.
This role will be responsible for overseeing the design, development, implementation, administration, and management of the US 401(k) plan, retirement plans in the Americas, Spending Accounts, Voucher programs, and Financial Well-Being programs. In addition, the role will assist in the administration of our new employee recognition program.
You are someone with a bias for action who strives toward best-in-class programs aligned to a positive employee experience, operational efficiency and improvements, owning the outcome, and successful vendor management.
- Management of the US 401(k) plan, retirement plans in the Americas, Spending Accounts, Voucher programs, and Financial Well-Being programs.
- Recognition: Administer the employee recognition program; Gather and analyze data, prepare metrics reports, develop communications, and respond to inquiries/issues related to the program.
- Compliance: Manage and oversee required audits, compliance filings, such as Form 5500s, non-discrimination testing, and other compliance activities; Administer necessary communications and corrections based on the results from the audits; Maintain and update documentation.
- Financial Wellbeing: Own and develop a robust Financial Wellbeing programs, resources, and communications; Establish regular cadence of virtual learning events related to financial wellbeing.
- Governance: Manage retirement programs to ensure they are economically sound, internally equitable; and externally competitive. Oversee 401(k) committee agenda and meeting deliverables; Stay current with legislation and look for applicability within programs.
- Operational Delivery: Diligent with reconciling contributions, census files, contribution issues, and invoicing; Fully knowledgeable in financial benefits and demonstrates strong engagement when educating, responding to inquiries, and dealing with escalated employee issues; Document and maintain administrative procedures for financial benefit processes; Work with vendors and internal departments to maximize engagement, program performance and the employee experience, as well as continually improve processes.
- Communications: Create communications with the goal of improving the understanding and value of offerings within the Total Rewards portfolio; Maintain legally required plan documents, summary plan descriptions, enrollment communications, and notifications.
- Cross functional partnerships: Manage external vendors effectively by both building relationships and ensuring they are delivering to a high standard while continuously striving for innovation and process improvements; Maintain effective working relationships with internal partners and stakeholders, while always thinking about new initiatives and changes from an “end to end” perspective.
- Support renewals and annual open enrollment processes for financial benefits.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
- Periodic domestic travel (>5%) when safe to do so.
- Minimum 5 years of benefits experience with focus in US retirement; BA/BS degree with emphasis in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent.
- Must be familiar with the regulatory environment as it relates to US retirement programs, with applicable laws related to benefit plans, including ERISA rules and regulations.
- Strong analytical and analysis skills, project management, and process improvement.
- A proven track record in the Human Resources field, specifically in 401(k) administration.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple tasks, and respond quickly to changing priorities; Demonstrated ability to thrive in a hyper growth organization.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills; Experience with developing benefits communications a plus.
- Works in a collaborative style and environment and actively solicits input from diverse perspectives to improve team and department deliverables.
- Proficiency in MS applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Comfortable working in Workday benefits module.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark!
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.