Marketing Operations Manager
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that provides innovative hyper-converged infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions for Data Center, DevOps and Desktop transformation. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. Named 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Nutanix is looking for a Rockstar to join the Global Marketing Operations team. In this role, you'll manage the team responsible for Marketo instance and work cross-functionally with stakeholders across teams to support various demand generation activities. You will act as the company wide Marketo champion and utilize the system to its fullest potential. If you’re passionate about Marketo and hungry to make an impact, this role is for you!
- Own the strategy and execution of Marketo platform with a focus on lead management, email automation and database segmentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Growth, Campaigns, Web, Digital) on campaign production and executing integrated campaigns thru multiple channels
- Act as a subject matter expert with business stakeholders on email nurtures, scoring and segmentation processes
- Establish scalable processes in Marketo and the rest of the technology stack to ensure best practices in campaign management
- Optimize integrations and backend workflows; Execute A/B testing for email nurture experiences
- Establish and provide ongoing analytics on database health and campaign performance.
- Configure, execute and QA campaigns, workflows and data issues
- Expertise in Marketo with a strong understanding of email automation, system integrations and data hygiene
- Experience designing and implementing complex nurture campaigns
- Knowledge about email compliance best practices
- Background using Marketo with third party integrations such as AEM, Splash, On24 is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and prioritize multiple projects with internal resources and external vendors
- Commitment to Teamwork
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.